Suggestions and Update?

Tigerclaw

Suggestions and Update?

Post by Tigerclaw »

Hello, I like this build of Chrome very much and the simple UI. Reminds of Firefox (Great!) with the little menu in the upper left corner...

The built in IE Trident renderer option is essential and practical......

The load/save state option is good needed option......

Suggestions:

PLEASE update regularly to the latest stable chromium version. Lastest now is version (47.0.2526.106).

I understand you need revenue from the search engines , but at least allow some options available for users to add their own search providers like Firefox does. Many of us need this for development......

I would like to see Tungsten become more security and privacy based browser like epic browser and Iron browser. The edits in the chromium code would not be difficult and would really be a badge of pride and prestige.

Eliminate ALL unnecessary code and features in chromium to make it lightweight and lighting FAST!

Please respond and consider these ideas for the future.

Tigerclaw
tungsten
Administrator

Re: Suggestions and Update?

Post by tungsten »

Hello, thank you for some feedbacks.
Tigerclaw wrote:PLEASE update regularly to the latest stable chromium version. Lastest now is version (47.0.2526.106).
We actually had published an experimental version in Japanese. We have been published each time a major version is updated. (Note: we don't recommend to use because the test is insufficient.)
We have a plan to publish in English, but we haven't done due to some reasons.

We will release new version 2.07 in the near future, it is latest Chromium version. Please wait.
Tigerclaw wrote:Eliminate ALL unnecessary code and features in chromium to make it lightweight and lighting FAST!
We have made Chromium lightweight a little. (e.g. Tungsten doesn't have chrome_watcher.dll)
It is difficult to do all, but we think we keep doing lightweight and fast.